No appointment needed. Includes shampoo, towels, blow dryers and aprons. Great for quick cleanups!
The Self wash is free on Tuesdays when you spend $15 on retail items. Must be redeemed same day. One dog per $15 purchase.
GROOMING POLICIES &
1. Riverfront Pets encourages all owners to be time sensitive when dropping off and picking up their pet. While it is understood that life sometimes happens, in order to respect the groomer’s time, owners who have 2 same day cancellations and/or no shows within a period of one year will be asked to provide a deposit for future grooming appointments. The deposit, equivalent to half the estimated price of the groom, will be forfeit should the subsequent appointment be missed.
2. Owners will present a pet that is healthy enough to be groomed. Grooming may expose preexisting health and skin problems for which Riverfront Pets cannot be held liable. Grooming on an elderly pet or pet with health conditions, known or unknown to owner, is at the owner’s risk. In addition, groomer may defer grooming if age, health, or behavior present a risk to pet and/or groomer safety.
3. If owner sedates a pet prior to grooming, s/he assumes all risks related to adverse reaction to medication. In addition, groomer may decline to provide services to a pet who is too lethargic to tolerate grooming.
4. Owner agrees to pay for all grooming services that have been discussed with Riverfront Pets personnel prior to groom.
5. If fleas are present, the owner will be contacted prior to grooming. Owner is responsible for additional flea-related charges (e.g., flea dip, Capstar, etc.). If the owner cannot be reached, no grooming will be performed.
6. Owner understands that all quoted grooming prices are estimates and may be increased or decreased based on coat condition, skin conditions, special handling needs, behavior of pet or other special requests made by owner.
7. Owner understands that de-matting, shaving (especially dogs with double coats), clipping, etc. may expose pre-existing skin conditions, and lead to skin irritation, patchiness or hair loss.
8. Owner agrees that pet is up to date on Rabies and Distemper vaccines. In the case of bite/ broken skin, owner must present Riverfront Pets with relevant Veterinary documentation.
9. Owner understands that pet’s nails will be clipped, with the possibility of exposing the quick, which may cause bleeding immediately or post groom. In the event of bleeding, RP will apply styptic powder. If bleeding occurs after visit, apply corn starch liberally to nail until bleeding stops. RP will always notify the owner in the event of nail bleeding.
10. Owner authorizes Riverfront Pets to seek emergency veterinary care while pet is in our care, at owner’s expense, if deemed necessary by Riverfront Pets staff for the health and wellbeing of pet.
11. Once notified that the pet’s groom is complete, the owner will pick up the pet within 1 hour. Late pet owners may be subject to a pet sitting fee.
12. Riverfront Pets will only offer wet bath services for cats under extreme circumstances at the groomers’ discretion.
13. Adjustments to grooms can be made up to 3 days after the date of the groom.